I know you’ll probably be seeing these Stocking Stuffer Idea lists everywhere- shares, blogs, pinterest- – but personally I love reading through them to gain some new ideas (or ones I forgot!). Most of the items I put in our stockings are not big or expensive so I try to pick up a few things here and there the weeks leading up to Christmas!
This post contains affiliated links.
1. A fruit always goes in the bottom- usually an apple, orange, or pomegranate
2. bath bombs (buy a gift set and them split it up between a few people!)
3. small wood handmade toy — this sling shot with felt balls is cute and won’t hurt when someone gets “shot” 🙂 and it’s only $15!
4. fun socks
5. earrings – I LOVE both of my Nickel and Suede Earrings the are stylish and SO lightweight! For younger girls, you can’t go wrong with a birth month pair of stud earrings.
6. nail polish. (specifically this color right now! and this is one I want for the holidays) I want try Piggy Paint for my girls, which is a non-toxic nail polish that I’ve been seeing others post about on social media.
7. good ol’ fashion playing cards or if you have kids like mine they have been enjoying other card games like rock paper scissors, memory, phase10, and crazy 8’s
8. washi tape
9. Hot Chocolate with a candy cane attached
10. Sleep Mask (boy, girl, adult)
11. mini monocular
12. homemade bookmark – so many options. In our house we like painting and then taking it to Staples to get laminated.
13. books! I just found thriftbooks.com this past summer and I am slowly adding to our home library. Charlotte’s Web, Heidi, Peter Rabbit, The Blue Fairy Book are all books my family loves! Use coupon code : 4264C7B97 and receive 15% off your first order — and anything over $10 gets FREE shipping 😉
14. Beard Oil
15. Hard lotion bar – I signed up for her newsletter a few weeks ago (bottom of page) and received the measurements to make my own at home, but purchasing is a great idea for Christmas!
16. Yeti – I bought one straight from Yeti.com and customized it for a wedding gift this summer and it cost $0 extra to get it customized! Their website says to order by 11/30 for Christmas!
17. Timex watch – I bought one for my husband last Christmas and he wears it all.the.time.
18. Personalized jewelry from Lisa Leonard Designs- I have a couple of her designs and would love to add more- specifically the brave love spinner ring !
19. Wine Bottle Stopper
20. Sample of something local- chocolate, popcorn, tea, coffee, candy, etc.
PIN IT for later!
If you need ideas for the Stay at Home Mom in your life, click here!
What was your favorite Stocking Stuffers as a kid or is a favorite to give now?