Stay At Home Mom Gift Guide
I cannot believe we are less than 3 weeks away from Christmas!! Granted, here in Indiana we finally had a little snow fall!
Today I wanted to share a few Christmas Gift ideas that I have and love or that is on my Stay At Home Mom wishlist. Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment with any other ideas!
This post contains affiliated links, thank you for your support.
- Yeti tumbler cup– every mom I know drinks coffee or tea. And many, many days I can guarantee they are either reheating it or drinking it long after it was freshly brewed 😉
2. Mom shirt and a chunky sweater!
3. Purse. I have this canvas one and not only has it held up for more than a year now it’s cute and non-frumpy!
4. Comfy Pjs. I received these for my anniversary this year and I want another pair. Super soft and stretchy. I could have went down one size, but they aren’t too big.
5. An Instant Pot. I know you’ve probably seen this hot item, but I received mine last weekend and I have made corned beef and cabbage, jambalaya, hard boiled eggs, and rice in it already — all from this cookbook!
6. Makeup. You can’t go wrong with a neutral eye shadow pallete and fresh brush set!
7. UV Nail Lamp. It’s hard to find time to squeeze a nail appointment in, but it sure makes a me feel good when/if my nails are painted! The UV light and nail polish is suppose to prolong the life out our your manicure and it pretty much pays for itself within one- two uses!
If you need some stocking stuffer ideas click here.
Click here for 3 Ways to Save while online shopping!
Happy Shopping for that special Stay at Home Mom in your life and Merry Christmas!