I can’t believe January is already over! I was super excited to dive into my/our family goals for this year and this Month’s Challenge of Me Time I think was a great kick off, but also helped me realize what types of things help me relax, rejuvenate, or simply unwind on the days I feel overwhelmed. If you are lost and have no idea what I’m talking about hop over here for the introduction, jump to week two‘s update, and here for week three!
this post may contain affiliated link
- I spent almost 2 hours on multiple phone calls to help us get one step closer to one of our family goals. I call that naptime productivity!!
- painted my nails. I’m pretty sure this has been on my list each week, and although it doesn’t last but maybe 3 days (I need some nail tips!) it makes me happy! Also, I now have to keep up with doing both of the girls’ too.
- I had a late night snack and journal session.
- I sketched out an idea to paint…. walked away to get my coffee and came back to a toddler scribbling all over it.
- My birthday was on Friday and I enjoyed every minute with my little family!
- I’ve been wanting to try sourdough, but was always intimidated by it, but after a friend had success I said why exactly have I not started? I’m currently on day three today and it’s growing! This makes me completely ecstatic justsoyouknow.
- going to bed early! .. what a gift to yourself!! One of my goals is to start getting up before the kids in the morning on a consistent basis and in order to do that I also need good bedtime habits.
February is Fill Your Freezer February and I am putting finishing touches on a FREE printable to help so keep an eye out for that!!
I’d love to hear what kinds of things you do for Me Time so feel free to leave a comment!